Do you want your students to have the Whole Selves curriculum but need someone else to do the teaching? Our expert teachers are ready to deliver meaningful, straightforward and fun lessons about relationships, self-esteem, boundaries, consent and sexuality to your students.
No matter where you are located, our video-conference classes offer a sense of community alongside our engaging curriculum.
What you get:
- A weekly learning program for students:
- Taught by expert Whole Selves teachers, presented online via video conference
- Program runs for one semester, 1 – 1 1/2 hours per class, depending on the topic
- We can work with you to create a scope and sequence of topics that is most appropriate for your students
- Class size limited to 12 – 15 students
- Once schools are open for in-person learning, we can come to your classroom to continue the Whole Selves program
- $2,000 per semester, 1 class per week, with a maximum of 15 students
Note: Additional students, classes per week, or number of weeks can be accommodated for an additional fee.