Do you want your students to have the Whole Selves™ curriculum but need someone else to do the teaching? Our expert teachers are ready to deliver meaningful, straightforward and fun lessons about relationships, self-esteem, boundaries, consent and sexuality to your students.
No matter where you are located, our video-conference classes offer a sense of community alongside our engaging curriculum.
What you get:
- A weekly learning program for students:
- Taught by expert Whole Selves™ teachers, presented online via video conference
- Program runs for one semester, 1 – 1 1/2 hours per class, depending on the topic
- We can work with you to create a scope and sequence of topics that is most appropriate for your students
- Class size limited to 12 – 15 students
- Once schools are open for in-person learning, we can come to your classroom to continue the Whole Selves™ program
- $2,000 per semester, 1 class per week, with a maximum of 15 students
Note: Additional students, classes per week, or number of weeks can be accommodated for an additional fee.