Everyone deserves comprehensive sexuality education, but how do you actually teach this topic to learners with I/DD and Autism? This half-day online Professional Development (PD) Course teaches you how to use the Whole Selves™ curriculum, a tool with everything you need to teach this complex subject to learners of all abilities.
Our years of experience has taught us that, with the right philosophy, approach and materials, everyone can benefit from relationships and sexuality education.
Bring your most complex teaching challenge and connect with veteran sexuality educators and other teachers working to create a more inclusive and comprehensive sexuality education. Learning Whole Selves™ is a culture change that affects everyone, and we want you there!
What you get:
- One half-day (4 hours) Professional Development session, presented via video conference, which covers:
- Overview of the Whole Selves™ philosophy and curriculum
- Hands-on practice with the Whole Selves™ curriculum and materials
- Also included in the cost:
- One teacher-based online subscription to all Whole Selves™ lessons and materials, through the end of the 2021 school year
- Two hours of phone or online consultation with our Whole Selves™ teaching staff
- $500 per teacher
Dates: Coming Soon