Far from your average health class, our clinic is designed for students of all abilities and will foster confidence and competence in a way that is fun and comfortable.
Geared for children ages 10 – 16, Part 1 of our 4-week Puberty Clinic will cover body changes, body parts, and the differences between children and adults. Add to that a healthy dose of activities fostering self-esteem and self-confidence. Most importantly, your child will know that they are not alone in this process.
Here are all the details:
- Saturday, August 7, August 14, August 21, August 28, 2021
- 10:00 am – 11:45 am (EST), via Zoom
- Parent Information Session:
- Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm (EST), via Zoom
- Provides an overview of the Clinic and answers all your questions.
- Cost (if you are not a Whole Children member and need help paying for the Clinic, scholarships may be available):
- $150 for non-Whole Children members or
- $100 for Whole Children members registered for the current session
- There may be an additional fee for materials.
NOTE: We have a three (3) student minimum for the clinic to be held. If we do not get enough students for this session, you will be contacted about our next session.
If you have any questions, please contact Tracy Romeo at Tracy.Romeo@PathlightGroup.org.
I wanted my daughter to have a better understanding of puberty and all the changes that come with it. I wanted her to be able to be informed about puberty by someone who was unbiased and not a family member, so that she would feel comfortable learning and asking questions. I feel that my expectations were met.
I believe that my daughter felt comfortable. She seemed to like that it was a special time for her and that I did not attend the meetings.