What’s awkward, hard to talk about, and totally weird . . . but happens to everyone?
Far from your average health class, our clinic is designed for students of all abilities and will foster confidence and competence in a way that is fun and comfortable.
Geared for children ages 10 – 14, Part 1 of our Puberty Clinic will cover body changes, body parts, and the differences between children and adults. Add to that a heathy dose of activities fostering self-esteem and self-confidence. Most importantly, your child will know that they are not alone in this process.
Here are all the details:
- The Clinic begins Saturday, April 10, 2021, and meets on the subsequent three Saturdays.
- The Clinic is held 10:00 am – 11:45 am, via Zoom.
- There is a Parent Information Session on April 6, 2021, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm, via Zoom, to provide you an overview of the Clinic and answer all your questions.
- The cost of the Clinic is $350 (if your child is registered for the Spring session of our Whole Children program, the cost is $100).
- There may be an additional fee for materials.
To sign up for our Puberty Clinic, contact Tracy Romeo at Tracy.Romeo@PathlightGroup.org.