Far from your average health class, our clinic is designed for students of all abilities and will foster confidence and competence in a way that is fun and comfortable.
Geared for children ages 10 – 14, Part 1 of our 4-week Puberty Clinic will cover body changes, body parts, and the differences between children and adults. Add to that a healthy dose of activities fostering self-esteem and self-confidence. Most importantly, your child will know that they are not alone in this process.
Here are all the details:
- Saturday, June 5, June 12, June 19, June 26, 2021
- 10:00 am – 11:45 am, via Zoom
- Parent Information Session:
- Tuesday, June 1, 2021
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm, via Zoom
- Provides an overview of the Clinic and answers all your questions.
- Cost (if you are not a Whole Children member and need help paying for the Clinic, scholarships may be available):
- $350 for non-Whole Children members or
- $100 for Whole Children members registered for the current session
- There may be an additional fee for materials.
If you have any questions, please contact Tracy Romeo at Tracy.Romeo@PathlightGroup.org.