Check back for our next Social Media Clinic
Chances are pretty good that your child has been online a lot lately! It might be a good time for them to learn to be safe on social media.
Topics that we’ll cover:
- Public and Private online
- Technology Boundaries (including red fags)
- Staying Healthy with Online Relationships (including friendships and romantic relationships)
- Bullying online (gaming and all social media)
- Dating sites (this topic will only be covered if it is appropriate for the age group)
Note: Depending on the age of participants, the clinic may be split into two group. Each group will be made up of similar-aged peers.
Here are all the details:
- Next date TBD
- Cost (if you are not a Whole Children member and need help paying for the Clinic, scholarships may be available):
- $350 for non-Whole Children members or
- $100 if your child is registered for the current Whole Children session
- There may be an additional fee for materials.
If you have any questions, please contact Tracy Romeo at Tracy.Romeo@PathlightGroup.org.